Please be vigilant for any signs of cyber security, spoofing, phishing or fraud. You will not be asked for any financial information, bank details, passwords or any other data other than information detailed above as part of the contact tracing process. If you have any doubts, then you should not provide the information. A contact tracer will never:
- ask you to dial a premium rate number to speak to them (for example, those starting 09 or 087).
- ask you to make any form of payment or purchase a product or any kind.
- ask for any details about your bank account.
- ask for your social media identities or login details, or those of your contacts.
- ask you for any passwords or PINs, or ask you to set up any passwords or PINs over the phone.
- disclose any of your personal or medical information to your contacts.
- provide medical advice on the treatment of any potential COVID-19.