The North Wales Heads of Children’s Services Group commissioned a piece of work, in light of the new Social Services and Wellbeing (Wales) Act 2014, to review and revise the regional referral form.
A regional project team made up of representation from the six North Wales Children’s Services departments led on the development and there was also representation from other relevant agencies.
The work involved:
- Reviewing existing referral documentation;
- Identifying individual LA arrangements for receiving and processing referrals;
- Agreeing the core requirements needed in the referral form;
- Developing a new referral form template;
- Development of practitioner guidance to accompany the referral form
The final version of the Children’s Services Referral Form and Supporting Guidance for practitioners can be found below.
This post is also available in: Welsh