The Right to be Safe- preventing and responding to child sexual abuse and exploitation in WalesOrganised by: Welsh Government
Venue: Online - details to be confirmed
Save the date – 18 November 2021
The Right to be Safe- preventing and responding to child sexual abuse and exploitation in Wales
The Welsh Government is presenting a remote digital conference and learning event on the afternoon of 18 November as part of National Safeguarding Week 2021.
The conference will include presentations from:
– May Baxter-Thornton and Emma Lewis, Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse Victims and Survivors Consultative Panel (VSCP)
– Adam Richard Kaps, Youth Worker and Survivor
– Anna Glinski, Deputy Director (Knowledge and Practice Development) Centre of Expertise on child sexual abuse
– Dr Sophie Hallett, Cardiff University
– Sharron Wareham, Better Futures, service Manager, Barnardo’s Cymru
– Claire Short , Stop it Now Wales, Wales National Manager
Registration details to follow.