Safeguarding Adults at Risk Training for Sport NGBs in Wales – October 2019Organised by: Ann Craft Trust
Venue: Plas Menai, National Outdoor Centre, Caernarfon, Gwynedd, LL55 1UE
Safeguarding Adults at Risk Training for Sport NGBs in Wales – October 2019
Two forthcoming free training events for Sport National Governing Bodies (NGB’s). This training is for the Lead Safeguarding Officers, Board and Senior Staff members of sport NGBs in Wales.
The Safeguarding Adults at Risk Training will include:
• Sport NGBs – The Duty of Care
• The Social Services and Wellbeing Act (Wales) 2014
• Other National Legislation
• What is an Adult at Risk?
• Defining ‘abuse’
• The Mental Capacity Act 2005
• Safeguarding Adults and Children – Strategic and Operational Differences/Similarities
• The Future – The Ann Craft Trust Safeguarding Adults Framework
7th October – Cardiff (LIMITED SPACES)
25th October – Plas Menai, North Wales (**NEW**)
Other organisations may attend, but there is a small fee of £49.