NWSCB & NSPCC Community of Practice EventOrganised by: NWSCB & NSPCC
Contact Person: Hannah Cassidy
Phone: 01824 712903
Venue: Rhyl Rugby Club, Tynewydd Fields, Tynewydd Road, Rhyl, Denbighshire LL18 4AQ
The North Wales Safeguarding Children’s Board and NSPCC are delighted to have the Centre of Expertise on child sexual abuse present at the next Community of Practice Event on:
- Thursday the 27th of February at Rhyl Rugby Club.
- Research around risk assessment tools and the use of such tools in practice.
- Recognising CSA and raising awareness amongst key professionals to identify and respond to CSA. Information will be provided about the LEADS programme and the feasibility of delivering this in Wales as a regional programme.
- Findings from the recent research around LA records in Wales around capturing CSA data: Uncovering the scale of child sexual abuse in social care records
- The role of the CSA Centre in supporting the delivery of the Wales National CSA Action Plan
- Lisa McCrindle, Kairika Karsna, Anna Gilinski – Centre of Expertise on CSA
- Dr Sophie Hallett, Cardiff University
Book a place via Eventbrite only using the following link:
This post is also available in: Welsh