REGIONAL CSE CONFERENCEOrganised by: NSPCC & NWCSB
Contact Person: Cathryn Williams
Phone: 01745 772100
Venue: Deeside 6th, Coleg Cambria, Golftyn Lane, Connah's Quay CH5 4BH
The conference (9.30am – 4pm) offers an exciting opportunity to bring together professionals across North Wales to discuss current research and practice around CSE in conjunction with National CSE Awareness Day.
- Sally Holland, Children’s Commissioner for Wales
- Dr Helen Becket, Director of The International Centre, Bedfordshire University: Researching CSE, Violence and Trafficking
The afternoon will consist of workshops by:
- Protect & Respect Service, NSPCC Cymru
- Gwella Project, Barnardo’s Cymru
- Independent Child Trafficking Advocacy Service, Barnardo’s Cymru
Mohammed Mehmet, Chief Executive Denbighshire and Chair of the Regional CSE Executive Board
There is no cost to attend the conference, refreshments will be available. Lunch will not be provided.
To book your place please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This post is also available in: Welsh