FREE EVENT – Involving the Third Sector in Improving Emotional Well Being and Mental Health of Children and Young People in WalesOrganised by: Children In Wales
Venue: Conwy Business Centre, Llandudno Junction
**PLACES STILL AVAILABLE**
North Wales – 27 October 2016, Conwy Business Centre, 1pm – 3.30pm
Are you a Third Sector organisation delivering a service to children and young people that helps improve their emotional well-being and mental health?
Help us understand the real concerns and issues faced in giving timely and appropriate support. Tell us about the issues you face in delivering your service and the impact this has on improving the emotional well-being and mental health of children and young people in your care?
Our 2½ hour sessions will cover information sharing on the Together for Children and Young People Programme (T4CYP). With the opportunity to tell us more about your service and other services you know of for CYP across Wales and how you contribute to improving emotional well-being and mental health. If you know of any examples of where a service is working well please let us know so that we can share that knowledge and experience with others.
The T4CYP Programme board members are currently looking at grass roots service providers to inform third sector representatives on each of the work streams and discuss ways in which we can effectively continue to communicate.
The work streams and representatives are:
* Universal Resilience and Well-being – Christine Parker, Welsh Women’s Aid
* Early Intervention and Enhanced Support for Vulnerable Groups
* Addressing the needs of those with neuro-developmental issues and Learning Disabilities – Catriona Williams OBE, Children in Wales
* Workforce, Education and Training – Rhian Huws Williams, CEO, Care Council for Wales
* Care Transitions – Sara Payne, Barnardo’s Cymru
To find out more about the T4CYP Programme, please visit:
To reserve a space please click on your preferred location below:
This post is also available in: Welsh