As the development of the All Wales Safeguarding Procedures for the Protection of Children and Adults gets underway, it is important that each Safeguarding Board updates its region regularly. Attached is a briefing designed specifically for front line staff that hopefully provides a quick and easy way to access and feedback on the progress so far.
The following 7 minutes Briefings are now available to access via the resources webpage
- Safeguarding Children and Young People on Remand
- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: A Guide for Adult Social Care
The North Wales Safeguarding Board has developed and agreed an ‘Interim’ Multi Agency protocol for the Management of Risk associated with Adult Protection Concerns about Employees, Carers or Volunteers – The Protocol will be reviewed when further National guidance is issued.
The following 7 minutes Briefings are now available to staff to access via the resources webpage.
- Emollients and Smoking
- Role of MAPPA
- Role of MARAC
- Adolescent Neglect
- Neglect – Learning from Case Reviews
- Supporting Parents of Sexually Exploited Young People
The following 7 minutes Briefings are now available to staff to access via the resources webpage
- Safer Organisations
- On-line Safety
- Guidance on the use of photographic evidence for Adults at Risk
- On-line Bullying
- Voice of the Child